Professional support

Raj Bassi

Cognitive Behavioural Therapist

Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) with over ten years’ experience of working within a range of NHS mental health services in London and the West Midlands in treating depression, anxiety disorders and trauma in adults and children by way of delivering effective treatment and providing evidence-based procedures.

Jaspreet Tehara

Counselling Psychologist and registered member of the BACP

Jaspreet Tehara has seven years of experience working with people with complex mental health needs in the NHS and privately. He has worked with people looking to explore issues such as Anxiety, Bipolar affective disorder, Depression, Divorce, Grief (current and historical), Historical child sexual abuse, Masculinity, Narcissistic personality, Psychosis, Relationships, Self-harm (current and historical) and Stress.

Address: Milton Keynes

Tel: 07748800420

Seek Sense

Seva, Sangat, Simran and Ardas are Dr Ravjot Kaur’s motto.  Dr Ravjot Kaur is registered with the General Medical Council and the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Her varied experience includes working within the NHS, the private sector, with charities and individuals.

Some of her more specialised experience includes palliative care, forensic psychiatry at Broadmoor Hospital, child and adolescent services in Hammersmith and Fulham, and work at the Priory Gender Identity Clinic.

Seek Sense Also offer a free 15 consultation.


Home of the largest community of Counsellors and Psychotherapists of Black, African, Asian and Caribbean Heritage in the UK

Counselling Directory

Launched in 2005, Counselling Directory and continue to work closely with counsellors, psychotherapists and our visitors, to ensure we provide you with the very best service.

Sikhforgivness do not offer advice on a professional level as we are not experts, however we do have a mental health first aider if you need to talk. We can only guide you to the many other mental health organisations which are in place and have professionals who can offer you help.

Please remember that you can contact your GP should you require any further support or information.