Sikhforgivness do not offer advice on a professional level as we are not experts, however we do have a mental health first aider if you need to talk. We can only guide you to the many other mental health organisations which are in place and have professionals who can offer you help.

If in need of urgent support in a crisis contact

Call 999

Go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E).

When you need medical help You Can NHS call 111  but it’s not a 999 emergency line. NHS 111 has replaced NHS Direct.

Please remember that you can contact your GP should you require any further support or information.